Winter is coming! A little GOT humor for ya 🙂 I don’t know about you, but cold Winter weather is a brutal time for my lips. They stay dry and chapped pretty much the entire season if not treated properly.
Today, I’m going to be sharing some of my favorite lip treatments that have helped moisturize, and keep my lips smooth and soft.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using these links, I make a small commission which allows Primp And Prime Beauty to keep bringing you content. Read here for full disclosure. All opinions are 100% my own!
10 Moisturizing Lip Treatments For Dry Lips
- Fresh Beauty Sugar Hydrating Lip Balm: This creamy formula feels amazing!
- SkinFix Lip Repair Balm: Amazing formula that really sets into chapped lips and softens them right up.
- Patchology Lip Service: I have spoken about this a countless number of times! It has a touch of mint and coats my lips like a perfect protective barrier.
- ColourPop Lippie Balm: I went overboard and bought every flavor during a sale, and I’m so HAPPY I did. They have worked beautifully, and are so affordable.
- Drunk Elephant Lippie Balm: I’m almost done with mine & will be buying another! It feels like butter and instantly moisturizes & softens lips.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask: HOLY GRAIL lip mask. I slather this on at night and wake up with pillowy soft lips.
- Laneige Lip Glowy Balm: Like the lip sleeping mask but not as thick, & leaves a beautiful shine.
- Ulta Beauty Juice Infused Lip Oil: This lip oil feels a bit sticky, but gets the job done. I leave it on while applying my skincare/makeup and then wipe away.
- Ulta Beauty Watermelon Lip Balm: This balm has an amazing smell, and melts right onto the lips.
- Aquaphor: The OG of lip treatments. I love how well this works when my lips are severely chapped. It’s like a magic ointment that helps to relieve any discomfort, as well as dryness.
If you suffer from dry, chapped lips, especially during the Winter months, I recommend that you try any of the products mentioned above.
What are your must-have lip treatments? Let me know in a comment!
Thanks for reading!
PIN ME TO YOUR FAVE BOARDS!