Disclaimer: This post contains press samples and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using these links, I make a small commission which allows Primp And Prime Beauty to keep bringing you content. I really appreciate if you do, but if you don’t, that’s fine too 🙂 Read here for full disclosure. All opinions are 100% my own!
The holidays are right around the corner, and I’m still not even half way done with my shopping yet. Any other procrastinators here, or is it just me?
In today’s post I’m going to be giving you some gift inspo that is perfect for other fellow beauty lovers. These products are from brands that I love, and products that I am pretty obsessed with, and think are great deals.
Remember the most important rule! Grab one for a friend and one for YOURSELF too 😉.
Best Gifts For Any Beauty Lover
- L.A. Colors has some of the most affordable sets and stocking stuffers starting from $1, Yes, you read correctly, $1! You can choose from cute lip gloss duos, liquid highlighters, and really cute press on nails in the trendiest designs. Head to the Dollar Tree to grab some!
- Soap & Glory has some of my favorite bath & body products! A lot of these products have landed in some amazing holiday sets. Wait On Hand & Foot has their famous Hand food and Heel Genius minis. For a mask lover, you can grab their Pamper & Pore-Fect duo set of the Pore-Refining Mask, and Radiance-Boosting mask. My favorite has to be the Shower Trip set which has my holy grail scent Righteous Butter, Hand Food, Clean on Me body wash, and Vitamin C face wash. The last set is great for a lipstick lover. The Under the Kiss-Letoe set comes with 2 of their matte metallic lip products. You can grab these at Walgreens!
- Kenra Professional sets are perfect for any haircare lover. I have used so many Kenra collections and love them all! The first set is perfect for a stocking stuffer. Their mini Volume Spray ornament is adorable! You can also grab another set which has the Super Hold finishing spray (I personally love this), and a mini Dry Oil control spray.
- SkinFix has the cutest starter kit which is also a great way to get to try some of their products out. The Skin Nerd starter kit comes with a full size Foaming Oil cleanser, single use Face Cleansing cloths, and the Calm & Repair sleeping mask mini. The sleeping mask is one that I SWEAR by. As stocking stuffers, I highly recommend their Lip Repair balms. Currently, on QVC you can get a bundle of 6 limited edition holiday flavors for just $19.94 or 6 payments of $3.32! I think I’m getting this for myself ;).
- Grande Cosmetics has some of my favorite lip plumpers and brow/lash growth serum. This holiday they have adorable ornament bundles. One is a 6 month supply of their lash serum, another is their GrandeMASCARA with a free lash curler, and also a full size clear gloss and travel size liquid lipstick.
- Profusion Cosmetics has some of the best face and eye palettes that I own. What’s the best part is how affordable they are, and available at Target. The Wanderlust palette is a great holiday gift along with any of their contour/ blush palettes.
- Patchology has great gifts for a skincare junkie. Their lip gel and eye gel patch masks are my fave!
- Sweet Spot Labs is a little more personal, but great stocking stuffers. Their Buff & Brighten body exfoliating pads are amazing as well as their on-the-go wipes.
- Isadora is a new makeup brand to me, but the Face Sculptor 3-in-1 palette is a perfect stocking stuffer!
- Pixi Beauty available at Target has gifts for both makeup lovers and skincare. Give the gift of a gorgeous glow with their famous Glow Tonic toner, and new Pixi Glow Cake palettes. There are honestly so many amazing products to choose from to gift.
- Que Bella Beauty another Target find! These face masks are so fun and effective. They target so many problem areas and are no more then $5. Make sure to check out their Holiday sets because they are selling quickly.
My list can go on and on, but these are my top picks for this year.
Shop This Post
What are you going to pick up as a gift, or for yourself? Let me know in a comment!
Thanks for reading!