Do you love giving yourself the ultimate pampering session at home when applying skincare? I’m right here with ya!
Today I’m sharing some of the skincare tools that have made taking care of my skin so much more enjoyable and relaxing right at home.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using these links, I make a small commission which allows Primp And Prime Beauty to keep bringing you content. I really appreciate if you do, but if you don’t, that’s fine too 🙂 Read here for full disclosure. All opinions are 100% my own!
Essential Skincare Tools
- Eyebrow Razor or Dermaplaning Tool: Essential to remove dead skin, facial hair, and allows skincare products to get deeper into the skin. My makeup also goes on smoother and looks flawless.
- Rose Quartz & Jade Facial Rollers: You can read all about why you should use them along with my favorite face serums to pair them with in this post I created here.
- Gua Sha: Increases circulation and eases muscle tension.
- Face Steamer: WARNING: ONCE YOU START, YOU WON’T EVER STOP! I use it before cleansing, and while masking to help get products deeper into my pores. I bought this one, and it came with a complimentary professional extraction kit & cute headband!
- Spinning Facial Cleansing Brush: I use one 3x a week to help remove product buildup and dead skin.
- Facial Brushes: This sounds so extra, but hey I am extra- Applying face masks with a brush just feels amazing, and it’s less messy than using your fingers.
- Rose Quartz Vibrating Face Massager: For the calming and relaxing aspect, I love it!
- Face Massager: I bought one that vibrates, and I can’t tell you how amazing it feels. It helps to contour your face, and it instantly relieves any pressure that I may have in my face.
- Extraction Kit: Squeezing is a No No, which I learned the hard way. Using proper tools to remove blackheads, and blemishes will help to get rid of it entirely, and leave less of a mark if any at all.
- Ice Facial Roller: Probably the best thing you can do for your skin. It feels amazing and wakes you up, but it also de-puffs, brightens, and tightens your skin.
Don’t forget the skin is our biggest organ, so why not pamper it and love it!
What are your must have facial tools? Let me know in the comments!
Thanks for reading!
PIN ME TO YOUR FAVE BOARDS 🙂