I haven’t posted a makeup look post in a while so here ya go!
Fall is my favorite season for fashion, and makeup. I love wearing darker colors, and I love what collections the brands start coming out with.
Another makeup trend I am a huge fan of at the moment, is matte lips, and liquid lipsticks. Colour Pop Cosmetics has an amazing line of Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks, and they are only $6 each. Each shade is so beautiful, and dries to a matte finish that you barely know is on your lips.
For this look I used the following products:
- Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
- Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation in Caramel Beige
- NYX Cosmetics Wonder Stick in Deep
- NYX Cosmetics Tame & Frame Brow Pomade in Espresso
- Loreal Infallible Lacquer Gel Liner in Blackest Black
- Carli Bybel | BH Cosmetics Palette
- Lorac Pro Contour Kit
- City Color Cosmetics Mosaic Blush in Coral Glow
- The Balm Cosmetics Mary Lou-Manizer Highlight
- Color Pop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lipstick in Guess
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
I hope you all enjoyed this look as much as I did. Let me know if you re-create this look. Tag me on social media so I can check it out 🙂
Thanks for reading!
C O U P O N C O D E S:
Use PrimpAndPrime for 10% off on City Color Cosmetics
Use meli20 for 20% off of the latest accessories on Mirina Collections
L E T’ S K E E P I N T O U C H: