This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HaircareWithIntegrity #CollectiveBias
Did you know a lot of Summer activities we like to indulge in are actually damaging our hair? Not to mention how much Winter dries out your hair too. I am so thankful that this damage is repairable with Biotera Natural Origin hair products!
During the Summer, you can find me in the pool, at the beach, or just laying out in the hot sun. All of these are great, but not for our hair. Chlorine is extremely drying for your hair because it strips the hair strands of their natural oils. You can imagine if you are in a pool very often how dry your hair will become. As for salt water, it creates a high-saline solution which builds up on your hair causing it to feel weighed down, and dry. I honestly hate the feeling my hair has after I come out of the ocean. Lastly, the suns UVA and UVB rays damage the outside cover of your hair strands which is your hair cuticle. This causes hair breakage, frizzing, split ends, and discoloration. Time spent outside in the winter, and in heated buildings, also contributes to drying hair out. Think about the damage you do to your hair after using your hot tools to style your hair. Not to mention that it’s hard to avoid using a blow dryer during your routine when it’s colder out in the winter.
Is there no safe season for hair?! What if I told you that this damage is repairable? Just keep reading to find out how I give my hair some TLC using new Biotera Natural Origin products that are now available at Sally Beauty stores.
How To Transform Hair Damage
- Use products that are free of toxins such as silicones, sulfates, paragons, and dyes. The New Biotera Natural Origin products do not have any of these harsh chemicals. The Natural Origin collection contains seven color safe hair products, and will gently restore hairs beauty and radiance for salon quality results.
- Wash your hair 2-3x a week. It is important to give your hair a break from washing daily because this causes the natural oils to be stripped away. I love the Biotera Natural Origin Restore Shampoo. It contains nutrient-rich Goji Berry and Chia Extract. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling stripped as most other shampoos do. For conditioner, I like to use something a bit more moisturizing so I use the Biotera Natural Origin Nurture Conditioner which has coconut oil and honey. This seals the deal for me. My hair feels amazing and looks shiny after.
- Use a hair masque 2x a week. If I didn’t use a hair masque/deep conditioner, my hair would be taking a lot longer to look and feel healthier. My favorite masque to use is the Biotera Natural Origin Nurture Masque. This masque is super hydrating for dry hair. It is enriched with coconut oil, and honey which are both full of moisturizing properties. My hair feels really soft after using this product, and is much easier to detangle. I’ve also noticed a huge difference in how less frizzy my hair looks and how much curls are much more defined.
- Get a trim. I love to get a trim when the colder months start because it get’s rid of any split ends and allows my hair to grow faster.
- Use a wide toothed comb. Using a wide toothed comb is much easier on the hair, especially if it is wet. It doesn’t cause breakage, and it is a lot less tugging.
Not only are the Biotera Natural Origin products good for us and the environment, but they are super affordable too for only $10.99! With up to 97% naturally derived ingredients, the salon professional line offers a high-quality alternative to Biolage® R.A.W. for less. What a deal!
Scroll over the image to shop!
How do you repair your hair? Let me know in a comment!
Thanks for reading!