Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using these links, I make a small commission which allows Primp And Prime Beauty to keep bringing you content. I really appreciate if you do, but if you don’t, that’s fine too 🙂 Read here for full disclosure. All opinions are 100% my own!
Today I am sharing my favorite books that have inspired the girl boss/female entrepreneur in me. I know it’s a non-beauty post, which is something I may be doing more often. There are so many things I would love to share other than beauty, so I hope you are all on-board, and end up loving some more lifestyle content.
I absolutely love reading just as much as I love writing. I recently have found myself not being able to get enough of self-help, motivational, and girl boss related books. There is something about reading other successful women’s stories of failure, and not giving up until they finally reach success that just lights a fire under my ass.
The self-help, and manifestation books go hand-in-hand with the above. In order to be successful, you must be well in tune with yourself, and giving out positivity in order to receive it. If you haven’t looked into manifesting, I HIGHLY suggest you do!
I have purchased every single book that I read from Amazon prime, and have finished them within a week or LESS! They are so inspiring, and helpful that you will just want more and more. They are also much cheaper than a lot of these online courses that cost a few hundred or more dollars.
Pin Me To Your Boards!
Must Read Books For The Girl Boss
- Influencer: If you are a content creator like myself, then you NEED this book! The author, actually works to HIRE and PAY influencers for different brands and campaigns. The amount of real-life examples, and advice that she gives from her own encounters with influencers is priceless! I’ve learned so much from this book and put a lot of her tips to the test, and received positive feed-back and/or SUCCESS in the form of MONEY (who doesn’t want that!?)
- You Are A Badass: The world of manifesting your wildest dreams into your life just by changing your mindset was introduced to me in this book. I never believed that the energy you give off into the universe, had so much to do with what would or wouldn’t come into your life. The passion for success that Jen Sincero has and how she makes you totally change your negative mind set, will transform you into the badass that you are by the end of this book.
- Girl Code: This book/workbook will get you thinking about your why. It’s awesome if you want to get to know other kick ass females that followed their dreams, and built their own empires. After reading this, I had so many more inspiring women to add to the ones that I follow already. You will learn why they started their business, and gain some great quotes to incorporate into your life.
- She Means Business: Carrie Green is a total #girlboss! I love how she broke down the most useful chapters into challenges to really make sure you don’t slack on your goals. She doesn’t hold back from giving countless examples, and resources to really help you further. I loved hearing her success story and the honest steps it took her to get where she is today.
- How To Be An Overnight Success: I loved reading the success story of a woman that I’m actually a customer of. If you know of the skincare brand Rodial, just know it took 18 years to create and started in the founders bedroom. The release of the amazing “snake” serum turned her business into an overnight success.
- #GIRLBOSS: From dumpster diver, to starting a business out of your room, to then becoming one of the largest clothing retailers in the world! If that doesn’t scream inspiring, I don’t know what else will. Reading the story about the creator of Nasty Gal definitely kicked my motivation into high gear.
- Girl Wash Your Face: We are our own harshest critics. I always find myself feeling like I need to be a better mom, better wife, better sister, better daughter, etc. and that everyone else has it all figured out. Rachel Hollis is here to tell you that’s a lie. It’s so refreshing to hear that nobody is perfect, nobody has all their shit together, and how that is perfectly fine. This was definitely one of the most encouraging, self-help books I have ever read!
- Ask And It Is Given: This is the first book you should start out with if you want to start learning how to manifest your desires into reality. This book breaks down the Law of Attraction in a way that is easy to understand, and really shows you how your money, health, career, relationships etc. are influenced by the universe. If you want to change your life for the better, than pick this one up, and I guarantee you won’t be able to put it down.
That concludes my current list of books that I highly recommend if you are a girlboss, female entrepreneur, or someone who just wants to create a positive life.
Ready To Get Motivated & Become the Ultimate Girlboss? Shop These Must-Reads Below!
What are some of your favorite motivational, self-help books? Let me know in the comments!
Thanks for reading!