Are you fascinated by Korean beauty products and the benefits behind them? Girl, me too! K-beauty has always caught my interest for their cute packaging on a lot of their products, but also the science behind a lot of them. Anything that promises to give me glass like skin, and blast black heads away, sucks me right in.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using these links, I make a small commission which allows Primp And Prime Beauty to keep bringing you content. I really appreciate if you do, but if you don’t, that’s fine too 🙂 Read here for full disclosure. All opinions are 100% my own!
Today I’ll be sharing some K-beauty products that I’ve been loving and that actually do as they say.
10 Korean Beauty Must-Haves
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask: Dry lips who? It made my top 10 lip treatments list, so believe me when I say it. It’s like rubbing buttery goodness on and waking up with pillow soft lips.
- Fresh Beauty Black Tea Kombucha Essence: Can’t rave about this enough! I wrote an article about why you need an essence in your skincare routine, and how it changed my oily skin. There is now a smaller size available for less.
- Tony Moly Shiny Foot Cream: Cutest packaging, and their products are bomb.com! This cream leaves my feet moisturized, fresh, and gives a peppermint tingle sensation that I love. (I’m not finding it to link, but they have the foot peel)
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Juice Moisturizer: If you have oily skin, just stop reading and go order a sample! Watermelon has amazing skin benefits, and this hydrating, gel textured moisturizer doesn’t disappoint. Your face will smell like a snack too 🙂
- InnisFree No-Sebum Primer: Featured in my beauty empties post! If you have large pores, this will easily be your b.f.f.
- Banila Co. Clean It 0 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm: Formulated with active botanicals, Vitamin E and C, and Hot Springs Water, you’ll definitely want your skin to eat it all up.
- Belif Pore Cleaner Bubble Foam: Starts as a gel and turns into a fizz party. My skin feels so soft & clean after. You can read about their pore clearing line in this post here.
- Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel: Amazing at calming the skin, and has definitely helped scarring. You can also grab this set of 3 which includes this plus a body wash and face cleanser!
- Tony Moly Panda’s Dream Rose Hyaluronic Face Cream: Great for oily skin! Leaves you radiant.
- Purlisse Watermelon Aqua Balm: I have raved about this moisturizer here! Definitely one of my fave face moisturizers for my oily skin.
What are some of your favorite Korean beauty products? Let me know in a comment!
Thanks for reading!
PIN ME TO YOUR FAVE BOARDS!