Disclaimer: This post contains press samples and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using these links, I make a small commission which allows Primp And Prime Beauty to keep bringing you fresh content. I really appreciate if you do, but if you don’t, that’s fine too 🙂 Read here for full disclosure. All opinions are 100% my own!
I’ve been trying out a ton of new beauty products, and I am ready to share my monthly favorites with you.
March Skincare Favorites:
This month I went to an awesome event for Paula’s Choice skincare. I took home more skincare goodies than I can dream of, but started using a few in my everyday routine that are definitely here to stay.
- Paula’s Choice Gentle Touch Makeup Remover: Perfect for sensitive eyes! It also has great skin calming ingredients like Aloe and Green Tea.
- Paula’s Choice Shine Stopper Instant Matte Finish: If you have oily skin that just doesn’t cooperate no matter what you try, then HURRY UP AND GRAB THIS! It can be worn under or over makeup, and has totally saved me from looking like a grease ball on many occasions.
- Paula’s Choice Triple Action Dark Spot Eraser: I have really annoying dark spots from breakouts, and using this for the passed month morning, and evening has started helping. I’ll keep you updated on this as I keep using it.
- Paula’s Choice Antioxidant Pore Purifier: Awesome for unclogging my large pores.
- Paula’s Choice C15 Super Booster: I add a few drops to my moisturizer and apply to my face and neck to help brighten and even out my skin tone.
- Mario Badescu Orange Blossom Facial Spray: I believe this is a limited ed. scent, but I have been really enjoying it before applying my moisturizer. The scent is very calming!
- Naturally Serious Zero Baggage Anti-Dark Circle Eye Cream: I don’t have terribly dark under eyes, but I love how this cream absorbs into my skin and leaves that area smooth and hydrated.
- Royal Jade Rose Quartz Roller: My skincare routine is so much more enjoyable with this skincare tool. It feels super cooling and helps the products work so much deeper into the skin. I feel so fancy using it HAHA! TIP: Leave in the fridge for an extra cooling effect!
March Makeup Favorites:
This month, I haven’t used a ton of new makeup products, but I do have a few that I keep reaching for!
- Pixi Beauty Eyeshadow Brush Trio: I received these brushes in a PR package and haven’t put them down. They blend like a DREAM, and are super soft! (I can’t find them online to link)
- Sally Hansen MegaStrength Nail Polishes: These nail polishes stepped up my at home manicure game, and come in an amazing assortment of shades. I love that it takes a lot of wear and tear for this polish to occur before it starts chipping off.
- L.A. Colors Nude Eyeshadow Palette: This is there perfect 9 pan eyeshadow palette that you need to create any day or night look. Each shade has great pigmentation, and is easy to blend. The BEST part is, you can find these in Dollar General stores for a crazy affordable price of $6!
- Essence Cosmetics The False Lashes Mascara: I re-purcahsed this during a recent Ulta order, and quickly remembered why I was obsessed with this in the first place. I am usually a Maybelline mascara addict, but I haven’t reached for any other mascara this month, (except for the new L’Oreal Unlimited mascara that I reviewed here). I do not wear false lashes, and this mascara gives me the dramatic effect, and volume that I love. Not to mention it’s only $4.99!
That wraps up my monthly beauty favorites for this month. I’m already in the middle of trying so many more products that I’m sure will be making it to my April beauty favorites!
Were any of these your monthly beauty favorites? Let me know in the comments!
Thanks for reading!
PIN ME 🙂