Today I am sharing the essentials that I keep in my newborn & toddlers diaper backpack. It’s been 3 weeks back at home with baby Shane, and we are doing great. If you are curious about what I packed in my labor & delivery bag, then check out my previous shoppable post HERE.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using these links, I make a small commission which allows Primp And Prime Beauty to keep bringing you content. I really appreciate if you do, but if you don’t, that’s fine too 🙂 Read here for full disclosure. All opinions are 100% my own!
What I Pack In My Newborn/Toddler Diaper Backpack
- Diapers: I am in the middle of potty training Dylan so I like to keep at least 2 in there just in case for him, and for baby Shane I pack at least 6 diapers because you just never know lol. I tend to think in terms of every possible situation when I am packing.
- Wipes: They make cleanup much easier, and are also great for messy hands or sticky faces.
- Extra Clothes: I always have a change for my youngest two along with hoodies in case it gets cooler out.
- First Aid: Band-aids when going out with boys are a no brainer! My kids tend to fall a lot at the park etc. and always feel better after I cover up any boo-boos with their favorite character band-aids.
- Binky + Case: Shane doesn’t always take a binky, but it helps when he does. I found a really cute case to hold + keep it protected in on Amazon.
- Teething Toy: Another Amazon find! I have always loved the way these BPA free. silicone teething toys looked. They also make great photo props :).
- Disposable Dirty Diaper Bags: I had no idea such things existed! They remind me of the little bags you bring with you while walking your dog lol, but they come in super handy for any messes that you can’t get to a garbage right away. They even have ones that are scented!
- Hand Sanitizer: I never leave home without it! Kids touch so many things and then touch their faces etc. and sometimes your just not near a sink to give a good old scrubbing, so this is a must hav.
- Lotion: I take along my First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream in Mango. Sanitizer is super drying, so I always keep this on hand (no pun intended).
- SNACKS!: Nothing get’s a kid more quiet then a good snack. My kids love granola bars, and fruit so I usually have those on hand along with some water bottles.
- Fever Reducer: I always have liquid children’s medicine with me. It helps in case they have any pain or spike a temperature.
- Portable Baby Changer: This is awesome for having to change the baby anywhere. It protects against germs and has some handy storage for wipes, etc. It folds right up for easy keeping.
- Mom Basics: I can also fit my wallet, phone, keys, and lipgloss with their things.
The backpack I use is actually from Wal-Mart, and unfortunately I can’t find it to link.
I do change up what I pack depending on where we are going, and how long we will be somewhere, but this is just an idea of what I usually keep with me.
Do you use a diaper backpack? If so what do you pack for your kids? Let me know in a comment!
Thanks for reading!
Pin Me To Your Fave Boards!